Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010.07.08 Thursday

Exactly one month after my b-day is ... two of my friends b-day. Awesome. Happy b-day Trey and Andrew.

Good day at work. Wrapping up the week. Went to the gym for the first time in a long time, then followed that with two lunches of BBQ. Yum.

Softball game is today.. no wait, just kidding. It's raining pretty good. Better luck next time. I'm actually kinda glad the game was cancelled because I didn't feel like going out and playing today.

Instead, I moved my desk about 15 inches to the right. Adjusting my free space some and also centering my speakers a bit better. I still feel like I need to de-clutter my life, but I always manage to get myself into projects that make things get messy and cluttered. I also have lots of stuff that I keep around just because I feel like it's a waste to toss it. I remember last time my family participated in a neighborhood garage sale, they spent hours setting up tables and putting out nic-nacs, only to sell about 4 items. So yeah they made money, but was it worth the effort to try and sell it? Maybe. Gotta just take the jump and clear away things, can't be afraid. Clear workspace = clear mind.

No comments: